Outsource your dangerous goods safety advisor requirements to save time and money
Businesses involved in the transport of dangerous goods must appoint a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser. This involves not only hauliers, but also any business that dispatches hazardous material for transport by road including distributors and manufacturers.
Becoming a DGSA is no simple task, involving rigorous exams and revalidation every five years. As a business, having a dedicated staff member to carry out these responsibilities is often time consuming, complex and expensive, eroding their time available to concentrate on core business activities. Outsourcing the DGSA role by placing it with Evolution can provide the benefit of cost-effective professional compliance.
By outsourcing your Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor requirements to Evolution, you will benefit from:
- Advice (pro-active & responsive) regarding all aspects of dangerous goods
- Initial Audit and reporting, with our recommendations
- Regular inspection checks and reports
- Annual reports
- Compliance recommendations
- Accident / Incident investigation and reporting
- Preparation & development of relevant safety documentation
- Security planning for high consequence goods
- Please contact us to discuss your individual circumstances and enable us to provide a personalised quotation